GTAV A NewGTAgame!

About New GTA Game New Story By NB

About this Blog and the reasons behind the idea for a new story.

I Niko, (a pseudonym), have played all the past games in the GTA series. I had become overjoyed with the increasingly better vehicle physics, (the car handling), and do certainly miss particular features from my previous games when a new game is brought out.

For this reason, I hope at every new game, that RockStarGames, (the game designers and developers), will bring back or even improve upon certain past features.


Are you like me? Do you miss the original Taxi, Police, Paramedic, Fire, Pimp, Dustman, BMX, Pizza, Vehicle Export side missions for instance? (Have I missed any)? I did like the new improved Police side missions in GTA IV - With Niko Bellic. This is exactly what I am talking about. But what of the other service missions?

I'd like to bring back most of, if not all of those previous side missions, (and have them improved); but not only that, I'd like to integrate them into the structure of the story line.
These side missions often were never played, and this is a real shame.

Personally, I have never used cheats, until I had fully completed the game as I think that I am only cheating myself of the enjoyment of completing the game. Only then, when complete, I'll use the spawn cheats to extend my game play and fun, etc.

I'd like to bring some reality and reason to the game also. If you fall out of a plane without a parachute, you're dead. Thats it! - No popping up at the hospital, with a text on your phone to jump to the start of the mission you just failed, with the same money you had just picked up.

What about those horse-shoes and pigeons, what's all that about? I could never find them all without a bit of help from that map in whattheydontwantyoutoknow.com, I'll admit! (That's not exactly cheating, because you still have to look for them and that map is not 100% accurate).

Anyway, I'd like to see those things be more meaningful and realistic; perhaps a treasure map or clue-trail to a set of diamonds from a heist; left behind by a previous crime lord, for you to find. This would be logically in line with the games story and theme and more realistic, as well as providing you with a monetary prize, rather than - ooh ooh I've topped another pigeon. (Wow)!

The game story that I will write, will actually contain an injustice that happened in real life to myself; for now, I'll remain Niko, as I am not ready to face the world with this just yet. I had thought of putting my experience down in a book, or perhaps offering it up as a theme for a mystery or movie or a real life event. So I took this opportunity to express myself within the story-line.

As I write this, the scenario is not in this blog, so you will have to wait and return at a later date to read about the various missions and try to decide which episode is a true event and which ones are pure fiction!

For now, I've written a brief for the story outline and recorded it with my publishers, (I am a published writer already, but often choose to remain anonymous and always write under different pseudonyms).
About the: New GTA Game - New Story By NB
The reason for the new story, is in the hope that it will be picked up by the GTA team, (but who cares)? I hope I can develop some new contacts and modding experts, who can make the GTA game do what I want it to do, or even, I will possibly develop my own version of a GTA, inspired by GTA and Driver etc.

There's a big point! - Apart from the fact that I know and believe that anything is possible if you just apply yourself and put your mind to it; I have proof, in that most of the stuff I want to incorporate into my perfect game has already been done! Like the iconic Driver wheelman mission from the start of the first game, where you have to perform a routine of 360's, U-turns and slaloms, etc to pass the test for the wheelman job. (Do you remember it)?

More about my version of the game.
I have always enjoyed trading and strategy games, from the early days of Carrier Command on the Atari ST and Sid Meyers Rail Road Tycoon to Sim City and the like of War Hammer Quest and games like The Settlers or Civilization series. I want to create a game with several different possible endings from a worst case scenario to a best case scenario.

You will have to read the posts to find out more, because there are currently only outlines in rough notes on the backs of napkins and in pocket books at this time. I will expand this blog and ask for your help if I may, and who knows, if we can make a great game we all enjoy just as much as the original GTA's, perhaps we'll take it to production or just hope that the GTA team will pick-up on some of our ideas.

You could get your name in the game credits!

Nike Bellic.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean and respectable! I will reserve the right to edit out none relevant content or not to allow your comment if it is not suitable.

Thanks! Niko.

Labels