GTAV A NewGTAgame!

GTA RockStarNorth Making GTA Games

Yo, Dis is Niko.
Watch out, there are thief's about, and they are after stealing your right to play 18 rated games like GTA.

This is one of the issues pointed out in this video and the points are very clear and valid to me.

I am over 18 and I can make my own decisions as to what to watch and play.

If it is an experience I want, I should be able to get it. What has it got to do with some stuck-up self-proclaimed film and game critic who wants to censor what I can see and not see.

'I haven't killed anyone that I can remember'.

I just wish that Philip Wride, (a games consultant shown in the video), had not said, 'I haven't killed anyone that I can remember'. Yes, I know; ...but some people might try to punch holes in his statements after saying that, whereas, you and I can definitely remember who we've killed AND where we've buried the bodies. (You know I'm only joking; , , right)?

DEAD FUNNY!

Next, in this video, you see inside DMA studios. What is dead funny, is seeing the chap in the old DMA  motion capture studios, who is boxing. Why didn't Rockstar get a real boxer to record the boxing  movements? Now we know why old Tommy Vincetti, (of Vice City), boxes like a shop window manikin!


RockStar-North Making Grand Theft Auto Games



Want to see where Grand Theft Auto was first made, (and still is)? 

Things have changed a lot at RockStarGames but you will see some great footage from inside DMA design including Craig Conner working on the original GTA theme song as well as the incredible difference between the original GTA game and Grand Theft Auto 4.





Have a great day!
Niko.

TAGS: RockStarNorth, Making GTA Games,


If the LISTEN NOW LINK is not working or unavailable, then
CLICK THIS LINK to open the recordings page and
SELECT THE POST you want to listen to, from the list.

Go back to the top of the home page for this blog.
http://www.NewGTAgame.co.uk/


Article © AndyGold 2012, all other material used like but not limited to images and video, is copyright to either its creator or originator or is used under a creative commons / public domain license.


Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check


Labels