GTAV A NewGTAgame!

My Favorite GTA MOD vidoes

Some of my favorite whacky mods!

These mods are a little bit 'outside-the-box' thinking.
Its not anything I want in the game, but I really do love the ideas! Great Mods!

I am looking for more normality, like the fork-lift-truck mod. I want the fork lift to work fully, and for all the movable stuff in the game, to be able to be picked up with the fork-lift-truck and for it to be loaded onto trucks for transport or into containers and shelves within warehouses for storage.

I want all of the buildings to be accessible and have their own interiors, even to the extent that you can rent or buy property and alter the interior decor and change and move the furniture about 'The-Sims' style.

I want businesses to work and have two sides to their activities, having a legal business, yet whilst illegally acting as a front for other criminal activities that you carry on with.

I still love these mods though.

Aliens - in GTA SA -











King Kong In The San Andreas.









GTA San Andreas Misterix Mod Freddy Krueger.









Cj Goes To Jurassic Park.









Dino Race in GTA4!!!








Have a great day!
Niko.


If the LISTEN NOW LINK is not working or unavailable, then
CLICK THIS LINK to open the recordings page and
SELECT THE POST you want to listen to, from the list.



Article © AndyGold 2011, all other material used like but not limited to images and video, is copyright to either its creator or originator or is used under a creative commons / public domain license.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean and respectable! I will reserve the right to edit out none relevant content or not to allow your comment if it is not suitable.

Thanks! Niko.

Labels