GTAV A NewGTAgame!

ACmanish GTA Series Videos


Yo, This is Niko!
I just want to say wow! What a great series of videos this funking guy has made over at his YouTube channel.


I cannot emphasise how good these videos are, you should just go and watch them. Re-live your GTA IV missions and see how different people play the missions differently!

AC Manish is a great GTA4 driver!



AC Manish is a great GTA4 driver too, (unlike my wife, who cannot seem to drive a car for more than 30 minutes without hitting something! Or park the damn thing).

Is that what separates men from women, I don't think so. One of the best ralley drivers in the world is a woman! Also, if you hadn't noticed, women can do a lot of things that are impossible for men. Like having babies! (What about.. If I bleed for a week... I die)!

I am not sexist!

I am not sexist or anything 'IST,' just pay more attention to the GTA radio in the videos! If you have already recognised it, then you are a real GTA freak like me! As I write, I am waiting for another GTA4 mission video from AC Manish. Are there 80 missions?

I should know after playing it about 5 times to date! I am sure there is! Go and see those videos. I am watching it like a movie in a playlist I just made whilst I exercise on my exercise bike.









Did you see how, AC Manish drives. He can avoid the lamp posts as can I. So, why is it a problem if the lamp posts are more solid in the next GTA game? Lamp posts should just not break off like a match-stick!

I know there are people who cannot drive GTA cars in the game. So, lets have a switch in the options menu to turn the GTA4 physics on so that those fools can play GTA? For the rest of us, lets have more realism, whereby you only get 100% game score, (if that's your bag baby), for game completion, if you have all of the top handling physics switched on!

 I find myself playing this way too, having played the game several times.

You can see that AC Manish, (like me), played the game before, since he takes a 'B-line' straight for the mission objectives, like in the car chase, following the Russian money-lenders et al. Like the first-date with Michelle, he alters course as soon as the phone rings, because he knows that is where Roman needs Niko's help. I find myself playing this way too, having played the game several times.

I love the aspect of imagining, (that is what RPG is all about anyway), what if..., in the next game, Niko could do some deliveries to that Russian clothing shop. On one of the several emergency drops he does, he finds the shop-worker bloodied on the floor, having been robbed.

All sorts of antics can spin off!

Next he, searches the till area and finds a number and calls the owner, (not the police). The owner is glad of the help and assistance and gets Niko to do a bit of 'minding', where the shop assistants can call Niko or send a text if in trouble. (Having the text pre-programmed so that they can send it incognito).

All sorts of antics can spin off that. What if Niko were asked to meet a large shipment of clothing, (too much for the shop in one go), and take it to storage or arrange to store it himself at his apartments and Romans garage and taxis business. Maybe Niko could have a job in a warehouse for some other company and hide some of the clothing, (possibly from a stolen shipment), in that warehouse, without the owners knowing!

At intervals, Niko has to remove the stock and deliver it to the Russian shop without being detected. Doing night-time deliveries, if and when Niko gets trusted with the warehouse keys).

Please write in!
If you have any ideas for your own stories, even just outlines like I have written about above, please write in!



Have a great day!
Niko.

TAGS: GTA4, GTAIV, GTA IV, GTA v, GTA servies Videos, GTA4 Missions,

If the LISTEN NOW LINK is not working or unavailable, then
CLICK THIS LINK to open the recordings page and
SELECT THE POST you want to listen to, from the list.

Go back to the top of the home page for this blog.
http://www.NewGTAgame.co.uk/


Article © AndyGold 2011, all other material used like but not limited to images and video, is copyright to either its creator or originator or is used under a creative commons / public domain license.


Share/Bookmark



Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean and respectable! I will reserve the right to edit out none relevant content or not to allow your comment if it is not suitable.

Thanks! Niko.

Labels