GTAV A NewGTAgame!

GTA IV Secret Room

This is great, almost like a Silent Hill type of hospital...

It is a great find, not like those people who say they have found a secret shop, then go in the Launderette that everyone-else and their dog knew of before them. The funniest 'Crazy-Fool' I came across was a lad saying he'd found a secret hide-out, (he has obviously not played the game), he was only in the old Sprunk Factory! (see the second video, it has my vote 'like' it)!

This is FAB though, I love it. Just when you think you've seen it all eh?







PS - Here's the 'Crazy Fools' video (below), you've got to love him. Perhaps he was on his friends or siblings game-load. If he'd really played the game, he would have known all about it.

I like the way he really believes, he's the only one or the first person to have 'found' this place! Listen at about 6 minutes.. You've got to love it! I put a like on this video, (and you should too), because the kid sounds so sincere! Please 'Like' his video, we need more of this.

We certainly don't need anymore fake GTA5 videos!

I hope he 'finds' more places for us! Maybe we could start a video series on, "All the New and Secret Places I Have Found, that No-One Else Will Know About, Because I am the First One To Discover It," (but really, I'm the last to know)! Series.




Perhaps we could start an 'I'm Spartacus' series based on the 'Secret Place I Found, That No-One Else Will Know About, Because I think I am the First One To Find It... Ever! Really... It was me. Series.

What about writing some stories around these warehouses?

Have a great day!
Niko.

PS - By the way...
It was me - I Found the Secret Sprunk factory before anyone else in the world, I even discovered it before the game designer thought about writing it into the game!
I Am Niko Bellic.
No... I'm Niko Bellic!

Niko.


TAGS:GTA IV Secret Room, GTA Secret Room, GTA Easter Egg, New GTA game, New GTA Game Ideas, New Game of GTA, new gta game 2012, Play GTA games, game GTA, Games GTA, gtagame, latest gta game, gta 4 gameplay,

No -- -   - I'm Niko 'Spartacus' Bellic!

If the LISTEN NOW LINK is not working or unavailable, then
CLICK THIS LINK to open the recordings page and
SELECT THE POST you want to listen to, from the list.

Go back to the top of the home page for this blog.
http://www.NewGTAgame.co.uk/


Article © AndyGold 2012, all other material used like but not limited to images and video, is copyright to either its creator or originator or is used under a creative commons / public domain license.
Pssssst...And It really was me that discovered the secret hide-out in the Sprunk Factory
And I was the first ever to find it...so there!
Who? Me? I'm Spartacus! That's Who!
Sorry kid - you were probably the last to know!

I know, I'm a Tw@ sorry kid, I did ask people to 'like' your video!
And I really did like it, honestly! Keep up the fun and entertaining videos!
PEACE!

Share/Bookmark



Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean and respectable! I will reserve the right to edit out none relevant content or not to allow your comment if it is not suitable.

Thanks! Niko.

Labels