GTAV A NewGTAgame!

GTA My First Business Premises


Nothing personal, its just business!
I was looking for a place to start, setting up my business in Liberty City. What I found was a whole lot of red-tape, (just like in real-life). As it turns out, you need licenses for just about everything. Sure, you can trade illegally, that's what I have been doing, selling everything and anything that I can find a market for!

I learned a whole lot, but I have realized that the only way to be able to make the big money and keep it legally, is to have your own business! I'm sick of hiding in the shadows, and I want to get away from my old life of dodging my old criminal friends. Whenever they see me, its hey Niko I need your help with this.

They are not really asking! If I refuse they start to lean on me, threatening to tell Dimitri where I am, etc. So it is easier to just play along for now. But, I am working my way into those backstabbing narks, by doing away with them one by one. I've got to be careful though, not to draw too much attention to myself.


Times are hard in Liberty City, there is a high crime rate, many people are out of work and that fact alone is one of the main reasons why there is a high crime rate. Only the wealthy can live a peaceful life, protected by unfair laws and bent coppers. The streets are just not safe for anyone who has nothing, no-back-up, no-friends and no-money!

My Dream.
Many factories and warehouses under the Bellic banner.
Owning various factories and warehouses, improving live's of others. That's my dream.
I look around me and I see poverty and squalor, people sleeping rough with no-homes to go to, neighbors fighting and stealing from one-another. This is even worse than life back in the old country. At least back there we had smaller communities with people helping each other. If you lived in a small village like I did, you had friends, you had family. No-one was allowed to starve or go cold sleeping outside.



Things are certainly different here. This great big city, with all of its churches and government organizations that claim to want to help, are the same people who are pushing you away from where they live. You cannot even walk the street safely in the posh part of town, without some blue-coat harassing you and moving you on, or worse you get arrested and sent to lock-up, just because you don't have the price of a hot-dog on you..

No, I don't feel welcome here! They should change those bill-boards to say Its only 'Welcome to LC' (if you have cash)!

A motivational dream-goal picture I hang on my wall.
Nikos Wholesalers Retail Supplies.

Anyway, this is life, such as it is, I've made my way here and here is where I will have to make my bed and lay in it. One place seems to be just as good or bad as any-other here in the states. There is plenty of work to be had for a guy like me with my special talents. Only trouble is, I want to escape that old life and start a better new life and really build something, be somebody, you know how it goes. ...

Up to now, I've managed by selling things on straight away, anything I can get my hands on. Usually by illegal means! But, I've had a wake-up call. I can see that there is money to be made, legally! Lots of it, for the right kind of person with drive and ambition.  I certainly fit that bill. It is just my old life hanging over me and dragging me down, back into the gutter at every turn. Its time for a change.

THis gives me an idea, I could supply and learn about these businesses.
Maybe I could start a pizza business? Take over Swish Pizzas!
My plan is simple, in three phases. I'm in phase one now. Getting enough capital together to start a business. There are lots of opportunities to make a killing. (err, I didn't mean killing anyone. Hey, but if that has to be done, I'm up for it).

Phase two, will be to develop more businesses and start to expand my empire. Phase three, (well who knows), I have a dream to be a big property developer and have a controlling interest in Liberty City. Who knows what will happen? All I can do is dream! But, at least I have a dream!

Album Photo - Bellic Enterprises - First 'owned' business vehicle.
My first 'owned' van. I didn't steal it officer, honestly!

For now, I just have this old van and manage to get away with storing my stuff in garages and in the hallway, also on the landing and around my crummy apartment. I had to take a motel room last week, because I had my apartment full of boxes of TV's from my first real overseas order. I cannot go on like this, lugging my stock up two-flights of stairs just to keep it safe and dry. I need a lock up. I've been looking at this one!

Album Photo - An empty rentable lock-up.
Bellic Enterprises. My first lock-up.
A month or two on...
It was a great first lock up with just enough room to take a 20-foot-container load of stock. Once full, there's no room for the van, but it is a reasonable risk to leave it parked in the street.

Luckily, I can keep an eye on the place, living above!
Big enough for a van or it will take a 20ft container load of stock in one go!
Life is not fair, there are no-guarantees, except that maybe if there is a possibility of things going wrong, then they probably will! I've got this little punk-ass-dead-beat S.O.B, saying he's going to tell Dimitri where I keep all my electrical stock, if I don't help him out from time to time, by wiping out his competition. And I'm storing a ton of coke for him in my apartment. If the police get wind of it, I will spend the rest of my life in the pen. He's just one of the crazy fools I have to deal with.


Once I've gotten rid of that piece of chit, I will not tell any of my old fraternity where, when or how I do my business. Travel low and quiet like a, (how you say), submarine. Yes, dats it, I'll have to kill him for sure. Maybe I can make it look like one of his comrades did it and take-out two birds with one stone!

A Few Months Later....
I've been trading in all sorts of products from cars to carpets, electrical goods to spices, vinegars, fruit and vegetables. I've managed to get a few good guys working for me and expanded my fleet of vehicles to owning two speedo vans per warehouse, and along with a few Steed box vans this forms the core of my fleet.

Bellic Enterprises expands business
Now owning two Speedo vans and a Steed box van per warehouse.
I have discovered that you need licenses for just about every different type of product. That is to stop idiots storing gas bottles next to matches and cigarette-lighters. Who would have thought anyone was stupid enough to do that? But, I see the city-councils point. Without these rules and regulations, I could lose all of my stock and business due to my neighbors warehouse, lock-up or shop going up in smoke!

Note to self...
  • I had best find a place to move that stolen 100 gallons of red-diesel to, that I have bought cheap on the docks and got stored in the back of my warehouse.  THINKING... (I don't think the authorities will find it if they do a spot-check, because I've got it stored along with spices and vinegars to hide any smell and it is reasonably well hidden at the back, under lots of other stock). 

According to Roman, he only got his insurance payout, due to the city-councils negligence on checking up on the tenant's of the council garages, situated down the side of Bellic Taxis. One garage was full of stolen gasoline, (good idea to store it near a taxi-garage to explain-away the fuel smells).

Romans garage went up in flames, I thought there was too much smoke
All the red-diesel and gasoline burning off, magnificent!

About Romans garage fire, let me read this newspaper article to you....

A News Report On The Bellic Taxis Garage Fire!
  • Investigators were trying to prove a connection, to fuel stored illegally in a council owned car-garage, saying that the garage was rented by an ex-employee of Bellics Taxis and that the fuel was probably being piped through the rear wall into the taxi garage to supply the taxi-vehicles with illegally attained cheap fuel.
  • The fraud and fire investigators could not prove nor disprove their theories, since the central wall of the buildings was blown to pieces and totally demolished in the explosion. 
  • The source of the fire was discovered to be arson. Fortunately Mr Roman Bellic of Bellic Enterprises, (co-owner and founder of Bellic's Taxis), had taken out heavy insurance policies and improved fire prevention to the maximum, since he reported harassment and damage from unknown persons. Police speculate these unknown persons are possibly upset customers or disgruntled ex-employees.
GTA Bellic Taxis Fire Report
Fire started in the Bellic Taxi office, via an incendiary device thrown through window.
Fire spread to the roof and ignited an illegal fuel store
located in the independent adjoining garage block.
  • A court hearing found Mr Bellic innocent of any wrong-doing and ordered the insurers to pay Mr Bellic the maximum amount of his claim and not to discriminate or load his insurance against future applications for insurance. Furthermore, the court awarded Mr Bellic further damages to be paid by the city-council for not ensuring the safety of Mr Bellic's business, due to the actions of one of its tenant's. This effectively doubled Mr Bellic's payout! 
  • The council tenant cannot be found and police think this person has probably left the country, fearing imprisonment after hearing of the damage his actions have caused.
  • End of news report.
The day the business went up in smoke.
Lucky, Roman is a clever businessman and knows the value of insurance!
Yes the place was fire-bombed, but Roman had taken extra fire prevention measures and upgraded to a sprinkler containment system. He's a really clever businessman in reality, even though he gives everyone the appearance of being a bumbling-fool with a gambling habit. I always go to him first now, for advice when I need to know the best business success secrets. 

It turns out, that if you install fire-prevention measures, you get reduced insurance premiums on both your property and contents insurance and it lowers other insurance premiums too, like those on each of the drivers cars, (or any other associated business vehicles), because they are stored on business premises or linked with your business. That's how Brucie can afford all of his nice cars. They are all insured under his main car-showroom business policy.


Roman admitted to me that the fuel-store was actually his and the missing council tenant, was also himself using a forged passport from one of his ex-drivers who had gone back home to the old country long ago. As Roman points out, you need to know all the short-cuts to succeed in business these days, especially if your competition is doing the same!


It was Roman who put me onto his red-diesel contact on the docks. The red-diesel is stolen from the shipping company who go in measures of thousands of gallons, when fueling ships and tugs at the port.

They never miss even a few thousand gallons a week. I'm putting a note into my little black-book to remind me to get control of that operation at some future time. The earlier the better, as this would help me greatly advance all of my businesses and help me redress the balance and lock out my competitors.

Roman tells me that the controlling faction is an arm of the Mafia and I should not try to mess with them. I think it is a lot less complicated than that, who-ever they are, they just need to be shown who's the boss!  Most of the criminal fraternity know about the illegal fuel being sold out of the docks and that is why, taking control and not allowing others to share in the low cost fuel could spark-off a gang war of epic proportions.  (But that's another story)!

For now, I'm happy that we can get a hold of about 100 gallons a week for only two-thirds the price at the pump. but it could be cheaper, much cheaper! They limit the gasoline and diesel supply to customers and jack the price to profit for themselves, after-all they are stealing it for free!

The fuel cartel, (as they call themselves), send out trucks and vans from various locations, (no-one really knows where), with barrels to be dropped off for speed of delivery and collecting empties as they go. You can always identify a fuel cartel barrel because they have 'FC' printed on the side of the drum.



I take my delivery daytime Mondays, because their van can be driven inside my warehouse and doors shut to cover the operation. Roman used to get his delivery during the night in the side alley to his business. Of course it was nothing to do with Roman if they were caught loading fuel into the side garage!

The alley behind Bellic Taxis
Roman rented all of these garages under stolen identities.


Roman had extended his business into the lockup on the corner, it was a logical place to expand into. It was used as a store-room for car-parts, tires and exhausts, (and the occasional temporary storage for stolen cars for export). 




 Another Story... Niko Bellic talks about his life.
http://new-gta-game.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/niko-bellic-talks-about-his-life.html




Have a great day!
Niko.

TAGS: GTA My First Business Premises, New GTA Game Stories, GTA Warehouse, GTA Factory, New GTA Game Ideas, New Game of GTA, new gta game 2012, Play GTA games, game GTA, Games GTA, gtagame,


If the LISTEN NOW LINK is not working or unavailable, then
CLICK THIS LINK to open the recordings page and
SELECT THE POST you want to listen to, from the list.

Go back to the top of the home page for this blog.
http://www.NewGTAgame.co.uk/


Article © AndyGold 2012, all other material used like but not limited to images and video, is copyright to either its creator or originator or is used under a creative commons / public domain license.


Share/Bookmark



Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean and respectable! I will reserve the right to edit out none relevant content or not to allow your comment if it is not suitable.

Thanks! Niko.

Labels