GTAV A NewGTAgame!

GTA V Leak Customization Gameplay Details and More!

Yo, dis is Niko.
Here is a video from GamerSheep, (I cannot help thinking that GamerSheep's contact 'Brendan' is probably now out of a job)!

I made a comment on YouTube on GamerSheeps' great video, as follows.
All that is fantastic, Perhaps R* have been reading my blog, because that is just about everything I have been talking about since GTA4 came out. Whilst I was very impressed with GTA4 I was also annoyed that they had taken out BMX's, The Police Motorcycle, Taxi Jobs,et-al and that there was a lot of stuff explainable, Like why would you want to shoot pigeons as a tough gangster? Also, things like money falling out of peoples pockets, RDR did it best. Now they just have to do a face-lift on RDR!







Do Your YouTube Videos Not Play In Full Screen?
Usually there is an easy fix for this. Do This!


Later I realized a spilling mysteke and it gived mi an appertinity to cummont furver!
I meant to say UN-explainable! (In last comment), Re- killing pigeons, collecting oysters and horseshoes. Tagging up the turf was great and in-keeping with the ideas within the game. What about number of successful (stolen and purchased) car exports. Also lets have the same models repeatable. Previously you could only do one type, make and model of car once. If I like stealing high value Merc's with high risks attached to the process, then why can't I do it over and over again?

This is all about what I was saying. Its like RockStarGames have been listening if these reported leaks about GTA V are correct. I didn't expect the 'getting-high' part, but is a welcome realism! This GTA fan has been there a few times on borrowed smoke, (only a passive bystander as you will appreciate)! 




Have a great day!
Niko.

TAGS: GTA V Leak, GTA Customization,

If the LISTEN NOW LINK is not working or unavailable, then
CLICK THIS LINK to open the recordings page and
SELECT THE POST you want to listen to, from the list.

Go back to the top of the home page for this blog.
http://www.NewGTAgame.co.uk/


Article © AndyGold 2012, all other material used like but not limited to images and video, is copyright to either its creator or originator or is used under a creative commons / public domain license.


Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Labels