GTAV A NewGTAgame!

GTA Death Games 01

GTA-Death-Games is a new series for me and is about interesting and funny ways to die in GTA4. I don't know if I will continue the series at this stage, I want to see if you find it as entertaining and funny as my sick mind does!

Usually they are complete accidents, unless I am going for one of my mad half-hour sessions of playing chicken on a busy road, or trying to beat my Hood-High-Jump record!



No cheats or flying cars, catapulting swings etc. Just good-old life-and-death situations that happen. (Usually by accident)!

I would like to see your videos in response, but don't make the videos too long! I think 3 to 5 minutes of seeing Niko getting his skull bounced off a windscreen is quite enough.

A video tip for GTA videos, NO MUSIC! - Don't even use the in game radio if you can help it and especially don't put extra music over the top. It is better to have the game sounds without the music, or better still add your own voice over!








Success is failure! (Always carry your medical card with you)!
Niko.

TAGS: GTA4-Hood-High-Jump, GTA, GTA4, GTA-Death-Games,




If the LISTEN NOW LINK is not working or unavailable, then
CLICK THIS LINK to open the recordings page and
SELECT THE POST you want to listen to, from the list.

Go back to the top of the home page for this blog.
http://www.NewGTAgame.co.uk/


Article © AndyGold 2012, all other material used like but not limited to images and video, is copyright to either its creator or originator or is used under a creative commons / public domain license.


Here at www.NewGTAgame.co.uk AKA http://new-gta-game.blogspot.co.uk we use cookies!

By staying on this site you agree to allow cookies from this site and any of our affiliates linked to or from this site. We are a Google hosted Blog, so you will already have lots of cookies from Google already on your PC.

Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check




Labels